In Restorative Yoga, we are amazed at how easily we change our perspective of time, it seemingly expands as we allow ourselves to… deeply relax, as we are completely supported in the poses; the body, mind, and emotions settle and release.
Restorative Yoga is a magical balm for a busy life. Lingering in poses where there is nothing to do, and nowhere to be, allow us to indulge in conscious rest. For many, it is a divine and nourishing experience with a myriad of physical and mental benefits.
This is a fully interactive and immersive training, tailored to those present. There will be loads of Restorative practice for each participant, so you’ll feel like you’ve been on retreat.
- The Nervous System & Subtle Body
- How stress affects us
- Physiology of relaxation and the relaxation response
- Koshas, subtle anatomy and layers of consciousness
- Restorative Yoga
- Restorative Principles and Essentials
- Setting up basic Restorative Poses
- Therapeutic Applications
- Incorporating Restorative Yoga into a general yoga class
- Creative use of minimum to maximum props
- Teaching tips and Teaching practice
A certificate will be granted upon successful completion of the course.
To receive certification, you must attend all sessions (100% attendance). If you need to miss a portion of the training, please address this with faculty.
Program tuition: $ $660 (no HST)
10% off for YSA Alumni
Tuition fees are 100% tax-deductible, and an Income Tax Receipt is issued. This course may be used towards a 300-Hour Certificate.
To learn more and register email,