HypnoZen Yoga Teacher Training
50 hour program with Cynthia Funk Faculty Director, ERYT
Friday, April 23, 2021: 9 am-6 pm
Saturday, April 24, 2021: 9 am-6 pm
Sunday, April 25, 2021: 9 am-6 pm
Monday, April 26, 2021: 9 am-5:15 pm
Friday, May 7, 2021: 11:30 am-2:30 pm
Join Cynthia Funk BA, E-RYT in this transformative course of discovery and new techniques that will leave you amazed at how flexible your brain really is. Learn to get out of your limbic brain, control and free up your thinking, and live in the magic of the prefrontal cortex.
This teacher training course is designed for registered yoga teachers interested in taking their skillset to the next level. It combines Hypnosis, as well as the best of modern, evidenced-based Mind Medicine with the ancient wisdom of traditional Yoga asana. Upon successful completion of this course you will be a Certified Hypnotherapist as well as a HypnoZen Yoga teacher!
Hypnosis goes back over 2000 years where it was practiced in ancient Egyptian and Greek sleep temples. All hypnosis is self-hypnosis; it is much like deep meditation, EXCEPT that the thoughts are consciously directed toward a positive intent.
Hypnosis heals on a profoundly deep level; in fact, 20 minutes of hypnosis is equal to 4 hours of sleep, so after your HypnoZenYoga session both you and your clients will feel rested, confident, uplifted and powerful. True cellular healing and DNA transformation takes place in the space between the breath; the still point. The combination of hypnosis and yoga engages the brain to go into the deeply healing state of theta, where the mind and body meet; the Zen space of true coherence and healing.
The course will cover:
- The History of Hypnosis How the Unconscious /Conscious mind functions
- Benefits of Hypnosis
- The fundamentals of hypnotic trance work
- The Alpha State / The Theta State
- Hypnotic Inductions: Formal / Informal. Dave Elman induction
- Ericksonian hypnosis: indirect persuasive hypnosis
- Deepening healing techniques
- Discover suggested language directing and persuasion techniques
- Reprogram your own words and thought patterns with the Switch game throughout the weekend
- Access your prefrontal cortex to get into the healing state and learning state
- Directed thinking and speaking
- Suggestions to make while practicing yoga poses
- Class planning
- Timing of sequences
- Pranayama techniques
- Relaxation and hypnosis techniques
You WILL go into deep hypnosis throughout the course! It’s an amazingly transformative, healing space.
Yoga for mind/body/spirit DNA reprogramming
Deep trance techniques
Private Hypnosis sessions with clients
Motivation and Goal setting made easy – for you and your clients!
Class outlines for HypnoZen Yoga
A Manual will be provided.
40 Faculty led hours 10 Assignment based hours
This course can be used as Continuing Education Credits.
$1495 (not subject to HST)
Yoga Sanctuary Academy Academy
95 Danforth Ave, Toronto